[squeak-dev] Re: bad UI bug introduced with recent list highlightiong changes.

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:09:34 UTC 2015

Hi Marcel,

    thank you!!  It is very Turing to reposition the mouse to get it over the right selection when one has learned the other stile over the last 8 years.  It bring a preference is the only way I can see of making the system usable for existing users.  I guess my insistence on the preference to default to the old behaviour is too strong.  I'd be happy if I could set the preference.  So ignore that part.  I was annoyed and frustrated when I wrote that ;-)

Eliot (phone)