[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.819.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Apr 3 17:06:17 UTC 2015

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.819.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.819
Author: mt
Time: 3 April 2015, 7:05:40.09 pm
UUID: 5298c5d0-b476-0d41-8bad-74bfe2bfd5dc
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.818

Fixed window color refreshing when changing the global color scheme. Now, it honors the #isActive state of all open windows.

Additionally, we do not send #adoptPaneColor: with nil anymore to all our submorphs...

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.818 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SystemWindow>>paneColorToUseWhenNotActive (in category 'colors handling') -----
+ paneColorToUseWhenNotActive
+
+ 	^ (SystemWindow gradientWindow
+ 		ifTrue: [self paneColorToUse duller darker]
+ 		ifFalse: [self paneColorToUse darker])!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemWindow>>passivate (in category 'top window') -----
  passivate
  	"Make me unable to respond to mouse and keyboard"

  	label ifNotNil: [label color: Color darkGray].

+ 	self paneColorToUseWhenNotActive in: [:c |
- 	(SystemWindow gradientWindow
- 		ifTrue: [self paneColorToUse duller darker]
- 		ifFalse: [self paneColorToUse darker]) in: [:c |
  			self
  				setStripeColorsFrom: c;
  				adoptPaneColor: c].

  	model modelSleep.

  	self lockInactivePortions
  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemWindow>>refreshWindowColor (in category 'colors handling') -----
  refreshWindowColor
  	"For changing the underlying model's default window color"
+ 	self setProperty: #paneColor toValue: nil.
+ 	self setWindowColor: self paneColor.
+
+ 	"Reset colors if we are not active."
+ 	self isActive ifFalse: [
+ 		self paneColorToUseWhenNotActive in: [:c |
+ 			self
+ 				setStripeColorsFrom: c;
+ 				adoptPaneColor: c]].!
- 	self paneColor: nil.
- 	self setWindowColor: self paneColor.!