[squeak-dev] Can we get Squeak green for the release?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:59:23 UTC 2015

On 3 April 2015 at 16:27, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hey
>
> I am watching the CI doing its work as changes and fixes
> chime in.
>   I noticed that there are still 13 test failing[1] and I'm
> not sure how all of them should be fixed :)
>   Let's make it green!

I am _very very happy_ to see someone other than me harping on about
tests! Please carry on!

This one ought to be easy to fix: it's a small breakage in the
modularity of the image; some methods need to be recategorised as not
being System: http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/1207/testReport/Tests.Dependencies/PackageDependencyTest/testSystem/

This one too: http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/1207/testReport/Tests.Dependencies/PackageDependencyTest/testTools/
(Tools shouldn't depend on _ToolBuilder-Morphic_, even though it would
be OK to depend on ToolBuilder.)

And I love that this one fails -
http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/1207/testReport/Tests.Dependencies/PackageDependencyTest/testMultilingual/
- Multilingual no longer depends on TrueType, and our system just got
one dependency cleaner.

frank