[squeak-dev] Re: How to draw nice and fast window shadows?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 21:41:07 UTC 2015

Hi,
Good looks, some eye candy and visual cues makes a more enjoyable work
environment.
It's hard to design and keep workflow working for multiple different work
styles, screen sizes and
computer speeds.

I personally do not have a strong opinion on window shadow, but I like the
GUI to be fast and responsive.
So therefor I will probably turn off the shadow drawing.

Karl