[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Apr 4 21:55:03 UTC 2015

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-April/007811.html

Name: Morphic-mt.820
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.819

Added missing #duller to system window colors if there are gradients used. Looks not so bright anymore as the gradient itself starts with white.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-April/007812.html

Name: Morphic-mt.821
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.820

Added nil-check to color adoption in system window. (Note: We have to get rid of those color-to-nil settings...)

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-April/007813.html

Name: Morphic-mt.822
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.821

...non-gradient windows do not get the #duller-Adaptation for their sub-panes...

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-April/007814.html

Name: Morphic-mt.823
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.822

Update all open windows' colors if the prefrence "gradient windows" is changed.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-April/007815.html

Name: System-mt.717
Ancestors: System-mt.716

Use general window-update function when changing window colors.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-April/007816.html

Name: Files-dtl.143
Ancestors: Files-bf.142

A CrLfFileStream is expected to be ascii mode

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-April/007817.html

Name: Monticello-cmm.608
Ancestors: Monticello-bf.607, Monticello-cmm.601

Updates to the Save Dialog:
	- Honors Reuse Windows.
	- Upon opening, selects the first change automatically.  This will help folks avoid entering version notes into the code pane.
	- Includes the important change annotation pane unconditionally, regardless of the annotationPanes preference.  IMO, we should get rid of defaultAnnotationPaneHeight.
	- Added refresh (R) the changes list.
	- ignore (I) and refresh (R) moved to the bottom of the menu to restore the easier keyboard access to 'install' and 'revert'.
- #flushCachedVersions to no longer rely on Smalltalk garbageCollect to calculate the bytes saved.  Still not sure if its working though.