[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-topa.718.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Apr 7 10:09:07 UTC 2015

Tobias Pape uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-topa.718.mcz

Name: System-topa.718
Author: topa
Time: 7 April 2015, 12:08:44.019 pm
UUID: 623c867d-9da8-4d94-bcd5-31487b8d9571
Ancestors: System-mt.717

Drop dependencies.

For Preferences class>>#restorePreferencesFromDisk, we restore the old version, since right away there is no good way to allow old behavior (loading 'my.prefs'), selecting a custom prefs file, AND not depending on tools.

=============== Diff against System-mt.717 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Preferences class>>restorePreferencesFromDisk (in category 'personalization') -----
  restorePreferencesFromDisk
+ 	(FileDirectory default fileExists: 'my.prefs')
+ 		ifTrue: [ Cursor wait showWhile: [
+ 			[ self loadPreferencesFrom: 'my.prefs' ] on: Error do: [ :ex | self inform: 'there was an error restoring the preferences' ]
+ 		] ]
+ 		ifFalse: [ self inform: 'you haven''t saved your preferences yet!!' ].
- 	| result |
- 	result := (FileList2 modalFileSelectorForSuffixes: #('prefs')) .
- 	result ifNil: [^ self].
- 	self restorePreferencesFromDisk: result
-
  	!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Utilities class>>openCommandKeyHelp (in category 'support windows') -----
- openCommandKeyHelp
- 	"Open a window giving command key help."
- 	"Utilities openCommandKeyHelp"
-
- 	HelpBrowser openOn: SqueakTutorialsCommandKey!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: WrappedBreakpoint>>run:with:in: (in category 'evaluation') -----
  run: aSelector with: anArray in: aReceiver
  	| process |
  	process := Process
  		forContext: (MethodContext
  			sender: thisContext sender
  			receiver: aReceiver
  			method: method
  			arguments: anArray)
  		priority: Processor activeProcess priority.
+ 	ToolSet
+ 		debug: process context: process suspendedContext
- 	Debugger
- 		openOn: process context: process suspendedContext
  		label:  'Breakpoint in ' , method methodClass name , '>>#' , method selector
  		contents: nil fullView: true.
  	Project spawnNewProcessIfThisIsUI: Processor activeProcess.
  	thisContext swapSender: nil.
  	Processor activeProcess terminate.!