[squeak-dev] Can we get Squeak green for the release?

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Apr 7 14:39:41 UTC 2015

The decompiler is not perfect, and IIRC someone stated that it will never
be. Most of these errors are "handled" by adding them as exceptions, so
they are not tested. Some of these issues are probably fixable, but not
many people are familiar with the decompiler.
See DecompilerTests >> #decompilerFailures for the list of currently
ignored methods.

Levente