[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.849.mcz

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:32:56 UTC 2015

Hi,
There seems to be a regression regarding mouseFocus vs. keyboardFocus.
mouseFocus would scroll any pane on mouseOver disregarding the keyboard
focus.

This is at least my preferred style. Then there is no need to click before
scrolling a pane, but I don't lose the keyboardFocus  because I
accidentally touched the trackpad or moved the mouse.

Now there seem to be click for keyboardFocus or mouseOver for keyboardFocus
only.

Karl