[squeak-dev] Two bugs. One of them is a regression.

Mateusz Grotek unoduetre at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Apr 12 04:16:22 UTC 2015

I've found two bugs in the current Squeak 4.5 #13712. Please tell me if
they're known. If not I'll create the tickets.

Firstly, there is a regression.
1. Create a class called (for example) ABC.
2. Add an instance variable called (for example) xyz.
3. Open the class comment panel (click on the button "?").
4. The contents of it is:
An ABC is xxxxxxxxx.

Instance Variables
	xyz:[TAB][TAB]<Object>

xyz
	- xxxxx
5. Remove the [TAB]s
6. Accept it
7. An unrecoverable error shows up (after performing steps above it
keeps appearing when accessing the ABC class):
Error: RemoteString past end of file
The error comes from RemoteString>>text

Secondly there is a funny bug with UserDialogBoxMorph (and possibly
other modal windows).
1. Evaluate: UserDialogBoxMorph inform: 'Hello World!'.
2. The dialog box should be modal, and it is, but one can hack it. Just
drag the "OK" button (but move the mouse outside the button). (mouse
down on the "OK" button, mouse move outside the "OK" button, mouse up).

Other modal windows can be affected too.