[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Apr 13 13:15:50 UTC 2015

> On 11.04.2015, at 06:15, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>
> Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of ToolBuilder-Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122.mcz

> Name: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122
> Author: mt
> Time: 11 April 2015, 8:15:18.783 am
> UUID: f601e0ad-6555-0746-9827-7d81c7cf04ba
> Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.121
>
> If the preference #openToolsAttachedToMouseCursor is enabled, the morphic tool builder will attach any system window to the hand if the current event is a mouse event.

Interesting!

Can we make it so that when dropping the window you can change its size? Like in the old Smalltalk days ...

If you just click to drop, the window would stay at its default size. So no changed behavior from what it is now.

But if you drag instead, it would drop the window with its default size and then track the mouse pointer to change its size.

- Bert -