[OT] [squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.888.mcz

Martin Bähr mbaehr at email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 17 01:19:41 UTC 2015

Excerpts from tim Rowledge's message of 2015-04-17 02:36:37 +0200:
> >> Restored minimal thumb size to be grabbable again --- even for large lists.
> > We should really find a way to introduce the word grabbable into German. :-))
> I think you just did? Isn’t  that how it works for German too? We English
> simply steal any spare words and grammar we find in the pockets of our
> victims^H^H^H^H^H^Hacquaintances.

it's worse.
we also make up new words that sound like english and pretend that the word has
the same meaning in english.
(eg: mobile/cellphone -> handy (makes me cringe every time i hear it))

greetings, martin.

--
eKita                   -   the online platform for your entire academic life