[squeak-dev] Tool sizes

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 20:41:30 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot, remembering the last window size sounds nice, but did you
also know about Berts blue-drag and pinch-zoom gestures?  I find they
reduce the effort needed for window sizing and positioning by about
90% vs. dragging titlebars and window frames.

   Control + blue-swipe downward and rightward -- instant growth of any window
   Control + blue-swipe upward and lefward -- instant reduction of any window
   Blue-drag -- grab a window anywhere (not just its title bar) and
drag it to desired place.