[squeak-dev] FFI calls to Python Code on linux

Douglas McPherson djm1329 at san.rr.com
Tue Apr 28 01:51:17 UTC 2015

You can probably just invoke the python scripts using OS Process. When I first started playing with GPIO on RPi, I did exactly that and it worked great.

But ultimately, the Python code is probably just using the same WiringPi library that I believe you already wrote a few FFI bindings for. Perhaps you could just use that?

What is the thing you are trying to do, if I may ask? We already have some fairly straightforward ability to interface to arbitrary I2C devices, for example.

HTH
Doug