[squeak-dev] The squeaksource.com welcome page needs an update

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:35:14 UTC 2015

The first paragraph says, "Welcome to SqueakSource", why should the
second paragraph recommend users to go elsewhere?

I miss the clean, welcoming, original look of SqueakSource.  Does
anyone remember why those confusing messages were put there in the
first place?

PS -- we should ask Pharo if they prefer to have "and Pharo" removed
too so it doesn't create confusion for their users if have moved on
from Squeaksource.