[squeak-dev] 404 Not Found for the 4.6 all in one download

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sat Aug 15 11:29:33 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
I've fixed the links. Sorry about that.
It's a little weird, because the link checking process should have failed
before deployment...
Anyway, my MacBook should be repaired next week and then it'll be much
easier again to maintain the page.

Thanks for all the feedback and please keep it coming!
I'll try to incorporate it as best as I can or feel free to submit a
pull-request at:
https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak.org

Best,
Fabio