[squeak-dev] [Bug] Cannot use non-english characters even after loading a proper font

Mateusz Grotek unoduetre at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Aug 15 22:56:09 UTC 2015

Hi,
First of all thank you for the new version of Squeak. It's really great.

Special thanks for Tobias and Marcel for the font import tool! It works
perfectly.

Nevertheless I have noticed that there is a regression in Squeak
4.6/5.0 in the font handling. It's not possible anymore to use
non-english characters even after loading a font that contains them
(I've changed the code font and tried to use the characters in a
workspace). Can anyone verify?

Mateusz