[squeak-dev] googlecode pre-shutdown cleanup

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 16 10:19:23 UTC 2015

Most projects have a pointer to another web site already.    Those that do
not are
  glassdb
  nativeboost
  metacello (I thought it was just a part of Pharo by now)  There is a
github repo but the googlecode site doesn't point to it.
  objectbrowserpharo

There is also an entry for Omnibrowser but there is no code, no wiki pages,
no nothing.