[squeak-dev] Tiny patch for RFB

Patrick Shouse shouse.patrick at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:44:53 UTC 2015

I've fixed a tiny bug in RFBMenuMorph that was causing RFBServer open to fail
in an up-to-date Squeak-5.0-All-in-One image. I simply replaced the
reference to a missing class, EmptyArray, with Array empty. Seems to have
solved the problem. Is there a preferred way to submit this change so that
the repository on SqueakSource gets updated?

'From Squeak5.0 of 14 August 2015 [latest update: #15135] on 17 August 2015
at 1:25:32 am'!

!RFBMenuMorph methodsFor: 'construction' stamp: 'pls 8/17/2015 00:28'!
add: label get: getBlock set: setBlock help: helpString
	"Add a new updating item with the given label and balloon helpString.  The
getBlock provides a Boolean with which the <yes>/<no> prefix for the label
is retrieved.  If the item is selected then setBlock is invoked."

	(self addUpdating: #getLabel: target: setBlock selector: #value
argumentList: Array empty)
		wordingProvider: self
		wordingSelector: #getLabel:;
		wordingArgument: (Array with: getBlock with: label).
	self balloonTextForLastItem: helpString! !