[squeak-dev] [Bug] Cannot use non-english characters even after loading a proper font

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Aug 19 15:34:42 UTC 2015

I see the following issues here (latest Trunk image):

1. Glyphs for non-ascii (asciiValue >= 256) characters are shown as a
black rectangle.

2. FontImporterTool doesn't see fonts in the subdirectories of the base
font directory. Because of this, there's only one font on the list for
me.

3. FontImporterTool doesn't use the selected font in the preview
panel.

Levente