[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-eem.1002.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:13:06 UTC 2015

Hi Tobias,

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 28.08.2015, at 18:15, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> >    I wanted to add a "delete all Monticello load change sets" menu pick
> to the change set sorter, but because menu pragmas are not right yet the
> only way to add a menu item next to another is to edit the menu using
> removeMorph: and addMorph:after: (instead of defining order in the menu
> pragma itself).
>
> Huh? Then I've done something wrong.
> With <menuPriority: aNumber> you can define an order, and if the order is
> adjacent,
> menu items should show up adjacent :(.

Then I've probably misunderstood how the scheme should work.  Or perhaps
the implementation in ChangeSorter is an early one.  Anyway, take a look at
my attempt to add a single item next to the 'destroy change set (x)' item
in ChangeSorter that is in Monticello-eem.617.  My intent is to add 'delete
Monticello load change sets' after  'destroy change set (x)'.

--
best, Eliot