[squeak-dev] Re: Mac release broken? ClassBinding>>objectForDataStream

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:26:46 UTC 2015

Hi Colin,

    AFAIA the Spur VM does provide image segment support ;-).  If the system is crashing there's a bug.  But the image segment support does differ somewhat from the previous version since Sour does not support stable object enumeration and so relies on the segment load prim answering an array of the loaded objects and the image level code using this to post process the loaded objs rather than nextObject.  There were a raft of changes about a month ago that made the image segment tests run successfully.  Can you say more about what's broken?