[squeak-dev] Explorer bug when inspecting a ColorForm

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Dec 10 00:45:39 UTC 2015

(In a 15566 update image)

If you try to ‘explore’ a morph that returns a ColorForm for #iconOrThumbnail we have a oroblem because Form>scaledIntoFormOfSize:smoothing: makes the assumption that 32bpp is appropriate - which isn’t true for ColorForms, as you can see if you look at ColorForm>setExtent:depth: I guess it’s the use of ‘self species’ that is the real problem.

Latest version is from this august, by marcel, so maybe you have a simple solution? Im in the midst of more complication than I can describe, so I’m not about to fix this right now...

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Illiud Latine dici non potest = You can't say that in Latin.