Broken Update [was [squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log]

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Thu Dec 10 17:01:28 UTC 2015

IMHO all you need to do is to fire up a Squeak image which has
Squeak-Version-kfr.4713 loaded, open update-mt.339.mcm (open the Trunk
repository, select this update map, and click Browse), remove
Universes-mt.48 from the list (select, right click, remove), and update
Squeak-Version to kfr.4713 (select, right click, update from image (or
repository if you're brave), and finally save it (Store) using the same
name (update-mt.339).
Here comes the tricky part: you can't overwrite an existing update map,
nor can you move it away from the repository using the web interface, so
an administrator of source.squeak.org will have to do one of these things
to let you save the correct version.
Alternatively, you could try to save it using different initials but same
version (e.g. update-kfr.339) and hope that the update process will sort
the maps lexicographically, but I'd rather not rely on this.

Levente