[squeak-dev] Re: looking for an image file

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:19:56 UTC 2015

Having just loaded it into 5.0 myself, the first (biggest?) problem was
that there was no squeak compatibility defined for 5.0.
I suspect that if you opened the Fuel repository, though, and loaded the
squeak46 compatibility package, that should work.
And then there appears to be some issue with FLLargeIdentitySet
initializing it's array to 4096, but our LargeIdentityHash returning
significantly larger numbers.

Has primitive 75 changed in 5.0?

-cbc