[squeak-dev] Re: CurrentReadOnlySourceFiles annoys me ...

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Dec 16 12:38:10 UTC 2015

I want to catch all exceptions because it is kind of test code where only
success matters. :-)  It is an experiment where the participants should
program stuff and receive a green tick whenever the task is accomplished.
Raising a debugger when the participant puts a "self halt" or anything into
the control flow of the test code would confuse the participant.

Conceptionally, CurrentReadOnlySourceFiles is no kind of an exception. Thank
you for the explanation. Can you sketch the steps to transform that into a
PLV? Why would it take some effort?

Bset,
Marcel