Fwd: Re: [Pharo-users] [squeak-dev] Name change: Mushroom ( was Re: evolutions of squeakelib & crypto)

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 03:37:49 UTC 2015

:)

Thank you!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Pharo-users] [squeak-dev] Name change: Mushroom ( was Re:
evolutions of squeakelib & crypto)
Date: 	Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:37:00 -0500
From: 	Robert Withers <robert.w.withers at gmail.com>
To: 	pharo-users at lists.pharo.org

The Ode to CryptoCeps:

Bouncer: "No, I'm sorry. This is a restricted area..." *checks around in
case there's a problem*

Me: " 'cep I got this..." *hands over teensie tiny tasty little mushoom*

Note to self: 'did I eat one of those???' *can't seem to recall the
particular moment. Oh@*

Community: *looking sideways at each other* "What the hell is a mushoom?"

Thank You! so much.

--
. .. .. ^,^ robert