[squeak-dev] review, validation and test development for GenericGF

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:01:34 UTC 2015

Since GF is all about algebra and arithmetic it should be possible to write
tests and check some invariants...
For example, this works with SecureSession-rww.70:

    | gf |
    GenericGF xxinitialize.
    gf := GenericGF RS_256_A.
    1 to: gf size - 1 do: [:a |
        self assert: (gf multiply: a scalar: (gf inverse: a)) = 1]

One could test polynom product vs division for example, for some
monomials...