[squeak-dev] The Inbox: EToys-kfr.132.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Dec 30 16:27:47 UTC 2015

A new version of EToys was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/EToys-kfr.132.mcz

Name: EToys-kfr.132
Author: kfr
Time: 30 December 2015, 5:27:24.767 pm
UUID: 1f9e02c3-cc2a-48c5-9853-66ab3260436f
Ancestors: EToys-cmm.131

Added some methods so UnscriptedPlayer and UnscriptedCardPlayer work with the ObjectTool

=============== Diff against EToys-cmm.131 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: UnscriptedCardPlayer class>>newVariableDocks: (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
+ newVariableDocks: dockList!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: UnscriptedCardPlayer class>>setNewInstVarNames: (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
+ setNewInstVarNames: listOfStrings!

Item was changed:
  Player subclass: #UnscriptedPlayer
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'patch'
- 	instanceVariableNames: ''
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Etoys-Scripting'!
  UnscriptedPlayer class
  	instanceVariableNames: 'ephemeralPlayerRef'!

  !UnscriptedPlayer commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  My instances are Player objects that have not been scripted, and which hence do not require a unique scripts dictionary, etc.  As soon as the needed, I am transformed automatically into a unique subclass of Player.!
  UnscriptedPlayer class
  	instanceVariableNames: 'ephemeralPlayerRef'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: UnscriptedPlayer>>getPatch (in category 'access') -----
+ getPatch
+ 	^ patch!