[squeak-dev] Re: How to change ActiveWorld extent resp. host window size programmatically?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Feb 2 22:40:37 UTC 2015

On 02-02-2015, at 1:15 PM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Yep, but its API is not that convenient. :)

How hard could it be to connect up an incantation like
HostWindowProxy new primitiveWindowSize: 1 x: 1500 y: 1200 1500 at 1200
to the Display?
And don’t forget DisplayScreen class>depth:width:height:fullscreen: even though that fiddles with the actual screen size it might do what you actually want.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Spero nos familiares mansuros. = I hope we'll still be friends.