[squeak-dev] trunk update screwup

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Feb 3 19:40:18 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,

On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Hi All,
>     I've screwed up and somehow managed to create an update with the same number as a previous one.  You'll see in trunk update

I guess you created the new .mcm before updating your image, otherwise the
version number would have get bumped automatically.

> update-eem.295.mcm
> update-ul.295.mcm
>
> and in update.spur
>
> update.spur-eem.295.mcm
> update.spur-ul.295.mcm
>
> I don't kno how I did this but can some kind authorised soul rename
> update-eem.295.mcm => update-eem.296.mcm
> update.spur-eem.295.mcm => update.spur-eem.296.mcm

The Admins of The Trunk project are the members of the Squeak Oversight
Board group. So you should be able to log in to source.squeak.org, and if
the .mcm files are exposed to the web interface (hopefully), then you
should be able to move/delete them.
I think there's no rename feature. If so, the  the easiest way to fix this
is to reupload the eem.295 versions as eem.296, and then delete the
eem.295 ones from the web interface.

Levente