[squeak-dev] trunk update screwup

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 3 20:29:46 UTC 2015

>> > OK, will do.  Once I can login.  David, any help there?
>> >

>> I am way behind on email. You want me to delete update-eem.295 from
>> trunk,
>> right?
>>

> and update.spur-eem.295, yes.

I am away and I cannot do any updates. I can get at the web page to delete
the old file if you want, but that's all I'm able to do right now.

> Or, tell me how to login to source.squeak.org (my trunk credentials don't
> work) and I'll do it myself.  Levente says all SOB members should be
> allowed to login but I don't know which credentials to use.

I'm not sure what's wrong. The web site should accept your author initials
and password, exactly as in your MC browser. The site claims that you
should have access, so I'm not sure why it's not letting you in.

Dave