[squeak-dev] Error when saving class comments

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Feb 9 22:59:29 UTC 2015

This is could be the WriteStream>>nextChunkPut:aString "bug"

At the end of that method, put a

self flush.

I just tested on a fresh Squeak4.6 image and that fix fixed the error for me.

cheers.

tty.

---- On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:55:06 -0500 Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Fabian,

 what are the permissions on the changes file? What happens when you save a method?

Eliot (phone)