[squeak-dev] Voting System Down - Should be back up tomorrow. Voted today? Pease check your votes tomorrow!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Feb 18 03:25:59 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I heard back from Cornell.  The voting system is down and has been since 4pm
EDT (9pm UTC).  It is possible you will need to revote if you voted near
that time.  I will check the system tomorrow and report back or if you see
the system is up and running please post to squeak-dev.  When the system is
up and you voted today please check your vote.  Revote if necessary.

Sorry about the trouble.  Thank you for your participation in the Squeak
Oversight Board 2015 election.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

>From Cornell:

Hi Ron,

We had a hard disk failure but we have backups. Unfortunately the
replacement disk also went bad immediately (Go Seagate!). Hopefully it will
be back up tomorrow. A small number of people might need to vote again if
they voted just before the system went down around 4pm (the system will be
able to tell them if it has registered their votes).

Apologies for the inconvenience.