[squeak-dev] Please add Robot support tools

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Thu Feb 19 17:57:45 UTC 2015

I'd really like to see a pared-down version of Squeak that would fit on the
same hardware that MicroPython runs on (a Cortex M4 chip running at 168
MHz, with 192 KB of RAM and 1 MB of FLASH). Maybe something like Little
Smalltalk. No user interface beyond a simple REPL.

I've got a couple robots being controlled now with custom boards I designed
running MicroPython on this chip.

- Jon