[squeak-dev] Ok Now Go vote!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sat Feb 21 04:30:34 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

If you voted on Tuesday Feb 17th 2015 when the voting server went down
please go and vote again.  Your vote may be recorded but if the system lets
you vote then your vote was lost.

Anyone that has not voted yet, what are you waiting for?  The voting system
is back up and running and waiting for you to go vote!

I've considered extending the election but I'm not sure it needs to be done.
If anyone objects we can extend the election for 3 days.  Hearing no
objections the vote will end on schedule on:

Tuesday 24th of February 2015 6PM (23.00 UTC): Online election ends.

Sorry for the issue but a big thank you to Andrew for the software and for
getting it up and running again after the crash!

Don't forget to vote!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum