[squeak-dev] Re: Speaking of rounded corners...

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 26 02:52:35 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 01:35:25AM -0800, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> Remove_Corner_Rounder.cs
> <http://forum.world.st/file/n4807489/Remove_Corner_Rounder.cs>
>
> Could somebody please check the attached code? I want to commit it to trunk.
> As it affects several packages, I preferred to use a change set for now. :)
>
> Preferences -> Morphic -> Preferred Corner Radius

I loaded the changes with no problem. It looks good to me.

The only minor concern would be that the preference for roundedWindowsCorners
is in the "windows" preference category, and the new preference for Preferred
Corner Radius is in category "Morphic". Should we have them grouped together
in the same preference category?

Dave