[squeak-dev] Please add Robot support tools

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Feb 26 14:58:42 UTC 2015

Hi David,

I plan to release my code together with Douglas McPherson.

What keeps me is the lack of documentation of what I've done and I
haven't yet coordinated with Douglas.

I use the IO pins via the file interface. I use I2C via OS-Process. You
can mail me in private and I send you my code and reply to questions
(will help me to cook up docs).

Cheers,

Herbert