[squeak-dev] test

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Jan 7 14:39:15 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!  Sorry for the noise of this test but I haven't seen any
posts to this news group since 1/2/2015.  In fact I haven't seen any posts
since then for any of the seven Smalltalk news groups that I follow.  That
is odd.  Because there aren't any posts for any of the news groups it would
seem that the problem is on my end but I don't see any errors when I try
retrieve new post headers.  It just says there is nothing new.

I'm using the latest version of Forte Agent (a combination news group
reader and email client).  Hopefully this post will show up.  If anyone
sees it and has any idea what is going on, please let me know.  Thanks for
your time.

Lou