[squeak-dev] Request: new 4.5 artifact.

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:54:59 UTC 2015

I deleted my package-cache and now I see it.

It looks like this check was since moved higher where it would not get
triggered unnecessarily.  So its fixed in trunk.  Unfortunate ofr the old
version to be in 4.5 along with other issues too.  Hopefully we'll find
energy to make another 4.5 at least we know 4.6 won't have it.