[squeak-dev] Re: moving a class betwen two monticello packages

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Jan 28 19:28:02 UTC 2015

I guess the new version of Pkg2 depends on the new version of Pkg1. In
this case you can create a third package (Pkg3), and move class C to that
package. In your server image, load Pkg3 first (this will keep class C in
your image), then update Pkg1 and Pkg2, and finally unload Pkg3 (which
should be empty by now, because Pkg2 contains the class).

Levente