[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-mt.125.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:59:04 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 7:36 AM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Could the color be set wrong in PasteUpMorph>>#initForProject: ?
>
> There project color is set to Preferences defaultWorldColor.

That was my thought too.  So I'll bet we're back to the background
color not working at all.  Plus, setPreferences46 is called indirectly
from prepareNewBuild:, so it is not release-agnostic in the first
place.  But why is release-agnostic desirable anyway?  We have a
historical record of every version of every method, and also every
release from which Preferences can be exported.  I think we should get
rid of setPreference46 entirely...