[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 release candidate

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Jul 2 23:53:50 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 02:26:23PM -0500, Chris Muller wrote:
> We have a release candidate image.
>
>   http://ftp.squeak.org/4.6/

Bravo! Thanks Chris.

> The new sources file is required.
>
> Please test your apps.  This could be the final image unless major
> issues are uncovered.
>
> Thanks.

In the help browser, I get a DNU for TheWordMainDockingBar class>>releaseNotes
called from SqueakProjectHelp class>>releaseNotes. This is from a Help browser
opening Help -> Squeak -> The Project -> ...

There is a minor edit required for the "Working with Squeak" window. I updated
it in trunk for Morphic and Help-Squeak-Project.

Dave