[squeak-dev] Some VM plugins not currently being built

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jul 5 03:29:55 UTC 2015

Whilst checking Scratch functionality on the new ARM Cog VM I noticed that at least a couple of important plugins weren’t being built; it wasn’t too hard to fix that particular set.

However, there are some that simply aren’t in the build process right now for the cog family. I’m wondering which ones we should consider important enough to sort out and which are no longer wanted. My list includes -
ClipboardExtendedPlugin
DBusPlugin
FT2Plugin
GStreamerPlugin
ImmX11Plugin
OggPlugin
RomePlugin
PrintJobPlugin (not even in vmmaker)
VideoForLinuxPlugin (ditto)

Any more we should know about?

tim
Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.