[squeak-dev] Unable to load older my.prefs file

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jul 6 21:49:13 UTC 2015

On 06-07-2015, at 2:44 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no problem loading my preferences.  If you're able to resave a
> new prefs file and load that, maybe your prefs file was just old..?

It’s possible, though the file in question is dated mid-april this year. I don’t actually interact much with the preferences since I’m either doing vm hacking and an image gets run for a short while to crash or not, or doing Scratch work and the prefs get set once and then left alone.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- FUI GENERIS - What's mine is mine