[squeak-dev] name puzzle: how to name a message

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 13:19:07 UTC 2015

Hi all

thanks for your feedback, and to calm Chris C. and Eliot, I don't
intend to add yet another convenience message™ just because.
If there had been immediate consensus, probably. I just found it
stunning that quite a few people at my lab had to think hard to
a) explain the problem and b) suggest a name :).

Best regards
	-Tobias