[squeak-dev] Collapsing the .spur branch for Squeak 5

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 20:08:50 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot, thanks for uploading the new trunk46-spur images 20150807.

However, it has four merged dirty packages.  I have already created a
Squeak5.0-15102 and uploaded it to http://ftp.squeak.org/5.0alpha/.
So, we have something which essentially reflects the last state of the
last 4.x (e.g., 4.6) in the new Spur format.  Nice.

Now we're ready to figure out how to move forward.  I think we should
save these dirty merged packages one last time as ".spur" before we
resave all of the .spur packages for the first time as the mainline
names (e.g., without ".spur").  Would you like to take care of that or
me?