[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:45:25 UTC 2015

> This is very exciting!

I agree, IMO this is the best release of Squeak in a while (relative
to its predecessor).

> And I'll be happy to test the All-In-One on my Mac.
> Please let me know if I can be of any additional help.

Cool thanks!  If you know how to make the All-In-One work on Mac we
could use some help on that.  I guess it needs the VM updated and
signed, which may require a license from Apple.  I think Craig Latta
has one..

PS -- big thanks for the new web site, it looks great