[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sat Jul 11 06:58:26 UTC 2015

I'm glad you like the new website.

When I downloaded the All-In-One, it was already working on my Mac without
any problems, so I thought that someone must have been done that already.
Unfortunately, I haven't signed anything for OS X before. So it'd be great
if Craig could take care of this while I make sure to know how it works for
the next time ;)

We will update the website accordingly as soon as the release is ready.

Best,
Fabio