[squeak-dev] Re: the Warning changes

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:25:45 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot, yes, I am missing the mini-stack too, the plan was is to fix
it after the release.  Tim and I had a brief talk about it the other
day.

   http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2015-July/185153.html

I think your suggestion to check for the prefix string "Warning" could
be a quick and easy fix, and I almost did that exact same thing
(instead of cmm 7/2/2015 11:18), but after briefly exploring the API
between ToolSet and Debugger and seeing that there are already
configuration hints being passed, and so may be potential
opportunities for improvement there (i.e., passing the signaling
Exception so it can decide the debugger config).  Something like that,
too much for this release.