[squeak-dev] final Squeak-4.6-All-in-One posted

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sun Jul 19 08:56:44 UTC 2015

+ 1 for releasing 4.6 and handling problems as users find them :)

But there's one problem that I just found: try and run the following and
you should get a SqueakSSL error (-5):

(WebClient new httpGet: '
https://api.travis-ci.org/repos/squeak-smalltalk/squeak.org/builds') content

Looks like we forgot to update the SqueakSSL plugins with the ones from
[1]? After doing that manually, the above works just fine...

Regards,
Fabio

[1] https://github.com/itsmeront/squeakssl/releases